Jason Soucinek is the Executive Director and founder of Project Six19. Dedicated to talking honestly about matters of sex, sexuality and relationships. Jason has spent more than a decade engaging audiences of all ages and backgrounds. He is an internationally recognized seminar and conference speaker and published writer on issues surrounding sexuality and youth culture. He can be heard on the podcasts “Sex and the Christian” and CPYU’s “Youth Culture Matters”.
When not speaking, writing, and studying Jason can be found in the mountains of the Northwest, waiting anxiously for the next great superhero movie, or checking stats on one of his many fantasy sports teams. Jason is a graduate of Whitworth University where he received his B.A. in Business Management and Communications.
Jason is married to Emily and they have two sons.
- View Jason’s Seminar Topics
- » Generation XXX
- » TURN: Changing The Way We Think and Talk About Sex as Christians
- » Parenting in a Sexualized Culture
- » Working with Teens in a Sexualized Culture
- » Sexual Jumpstart: Diving Into The "Big Talk"
- » Singleness
- » Social Media
- » Dating